Wednesday, February 17, 2010

wednesday

we had another great day here.

went for a game-drive safari at 6am - saw a bunch of beautiful animals
spent the afternoon lounging around (I was by the pool for most of it)

then we went for a boat-safari and saw a the hippos and elephants pretty close-up among other animals.

as far as safari's go - I'd say we pretty much saw everything we could or wanted to see (though I could've used more elephants)

pretty chill evening, hanging out.

if I haven't mentioned it - we have a team meeting every evening.
- we sing
- I speak
- Clay gives announcements
- someone shares their testimony
- someone else shares a devotional
- we pray

these are great times together and it's been great to see how we're growing together.

please pray for us as a team - we've had a bunch of people not feeling well (ie - don't poop your pants team is growing) and we still have a lot of traveling to do

thanks

2 comments:

  1. Sounds truly awesome and inspiring, all that you are experiencing . . . except for the game bit. Looking forward to hearing about all that God brought into your life to experience. Life experiences are unlike anything one reads till you've done it yourself. Praying for a great last couple of days in 'the land'. See ya soon. God Bless all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear everything is going well for the most part but I can also empathize with the not feeling well part! Can't wait to see pictures! You're all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete